Kenzo Lee Hounsou is well known in the entertainment world as the son of a famous actor and actress. The actor and model Djimon Hounsou is his father. Among our generation’s most famous fashion models is his mother, Kimora Lee Simmons.
On May 30, 2009, he was born in the United States. Kenzo was from a black ethnic background and landed in the United States of America. Despite appearing in many movies and television shows, his father, Kenzo has not as famous his son.
It was on May 30, 2009 that he was born in the United States. In November 2012 be aware that there was never a legal wedding between the couple in the USA and their separation. There was considerable media attention surrounding Kenzo’s custody issue due to the relationship between the two. You may read now about Cardi B Net Worth.
Kenzo Lee Hounsou Biography
|Kenzo Lee Hounsou
|Djimon Hounsou’s son (because of his father)
|the United States
|Date of Birth
|30th May 2009
Talking about Kenzo Lee Hounsou’s father Djimon Hounsou
Djimon Hounsou, an actor and model of Beninese-American descent graced. The world on April 24, 1964 making him 54 years old in 2018. The renowned fashion model and designer. Kimora Lee Simmons shares parenthood with him and together. They have a son named Kenzo born in 2009. Djimon Hounsou’s net worth stands at an impressive $12 million.
Let’s shift our focus to the physical aspect. Standing tall at 6 feet 4 inches Djimon possesses captivating dark brown eyes. His journey into the modeling world began in 1987 in Paris eventually leading to a significant announcement on February 24, 2007. He became the new face of Calvin Klein underwear.
In the fashion scene, Djimon Hounsou is recognized for his role in the popular TV show Black Panther. The notable appearance in the blockbuster film Guardians of the Galaxy.
Talking about Kenzo Lee Hounsou’s mother, Kimora Lee Simmons.
Kimora Lee Simmons is a famous American fashion model and designer. She was born on 4 May 1975. Her age was 43 years old in 2018. Kimora Lee Simmons’s ex-husband’s name is Russell Simmons. She has 4 children. Her son’s name is Kezo Lee Housou and Wolfe Lee Leissne. Her daughters’ names are Ming Lee Simmons and Aoki Lee Simmons.
She is very close and attached to her family. Kimora Lee Simmons’s father’s name is Vernon Whitlock Jr. Joanne Perkins is her mother. Her mother has Japanese nationality. She married Tem Leissner in December 2013 and on 20th December 1998, with Russell Simmons. Her net worth is $50 million.
Her house is fantastic. She decor her house with the latest facilities. She has perfume lines for women like Goddess, Golden Goddess, Seductive Goddess, and Dare Me, Baby Phat. She is the creative director of Baby Phat. Kimora Lee Simmons worked in both movies and TV shows. She was doing modeling for brands like Chanel. She is also active on her all social media accounts, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Must read Suranne Jones Net Worth.
Kenzo Lee Hounsou’s further details can be found here.
- Kenzo Whitlock Jr.’s grandfather and Kenzo Whitlock’s grandmothers are Vernon Whitlock Jr. and Joanne Perkins. He was raised by his former step-grandparents, Daniel Simmons and Evelyn Simmons, both deceased.
- The custody arrangement has returned to a contentious stage after their separation. While the mother claims that Djimon threatens to remove their son to Africa, Djimon is seeking joint custody of their son.
- The mother of his son was previously married to Russell Simmons from December 1998 to June 2006, and the marriage ended when he was a baby. He is the oldest among the three siblings he has from his mother. Besides Ming Lee Simmons, born in January 2000, there are also two half-sisters, Aoki Lee Simmons and Ming Lee Simmons. Wolfe Lee Leissner, his half-brother, was born in April of this year.
- He has two sons from his relationship with the actor and former model Djimon Hounsou, whom he had with her for a brief time. Kenzo and Wolfe are the names of Ming’s half-brothers. Kenzo’s half-sisters are social media celebrities as well as running a clothing brand with the help of their mother with the support of her.
- A man walked up to Kenzo’s mother walking down the street in Beverly Hills on Friday. He gave her a stack of papers containing paparazzi photographs of the exchange, which the man himself took.
- It was reported by TMZ that these documents were legal filings regarding their shared custody of their 13-year-old son, Kenzo.
- A private agreement was worked out between Kimora and Djimon, according to The Blast, in June 2019, which reported on the situation.
- According to TMZ, on the other hand, Djimon publicly complained to TMZ that Kimora kept their son from him on Father’s Day and refused to spend that day with him.
- According to TMZ, Kimora wasn’t the problem, and Djimon is an absent father. Now she’s threatening to take Kenzo to Africa for good.
- Kimora’s ex-husband, Russell, reportedly said Djimon asked to take his son to Africa for a visit. Russell agreed on a condition that Djimon would sign an agreement pledging to bring him back, but he refused.
- Russell continued that Kenzo’s father hasn’t paid his child support money, and his recent legal filing asks to support Kimora.
- Kenzo is very young to earn money on his own and get into any relationship. Likewise, he cannot use any social media apps at this age.
- However, his parents are rich enough to provide him with a good life. His father, Djimon, has a total net worth of around 12 million dollars. Whereas his mother, Kimora has a net worth of approximately 50 million dollars. Must read Clara Galle Bra Size.
Kenzo Lee Hounsou Dating
He is currently a single man in his personal life. A seven-year-old it’s evident that he is more focused on his studies than anything else. The couple started dating in February 2007, while his parents started dating in February 2006.
On 30th May 2009, the couple welcomed their first child, Kenzo, after dating for two years. His parents separated when he was three years old. Djimon and Kimora never had a legal marriage to begin with. While the couple separated they remained good friends and co-parented their only child.
Kenzo Lee Hounsou’s Net Worth
His age prevents him from earning money on his own. Despite this, his parents are wealthy enough to provide for him. Kimora Lee Simmons has a net worth of around $50 million, whereas Djimon Hounsou has a net worth of about $12 million.