Alok Sgar IIT Professor Biography He is an IIT Delhi alumnus. He obtained his Ph.D. in the Famous Houston University, USA. He also taught Raghuram Rajan, the Governor of the RBI the class. This is Alok Sgar Biography who is an IIT Professor and has lived a life of tribalism in remote villages for over 33 years. We’d like to know why these people are leaving behind the amenities in their homes. It’s a journey that spans from Delhi across the border to America.
Alok Sagar IIT Professor Biography – Check Here
Alok Sagar, IIT Professor of Biography. In this day and age of competitiveness, the majority of people are focused on their own needs and do not seem to care about the well-being of others. Even thinkers and academics who write about social issues are not often noticed as making a difference in the declining circumstances of those in poverty. There are those who aren’t averse to the career-oriented mindset and seek to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Professor Alok Sangar’s bio/Wiki The professor was born in Delhi on January 20, 1950. He is an electronics engineer from IIT Delhi.
- He was born in 1977. In the year 1977, he relocated to America. The United States and received a University of Houston Research degree. He also completed a postdoctoral fellowship in the Dental Branch as well as an appointment in the Department of Sociology, Dalhousie University (Canada).
- The student was in a position to finish his studies and was an academic of IIT Delhi. However, Alok Sgar IIT Professor did not mind and resigned from the post.
Is it Alok Sagar?
Alok Sagar, an IIT professor, studied engineering studies at IIT Delhi. In 1973 He also earned an MS degree at IIT Delhi. He is an alumnus of IIT Delhi in Engineering. He later earned the Ph.D. qualification in the year 1973 from Famous Houston University in the USA. Raghuram Rajan, the Governor of the RBI was among his pupils. The same university provided a post-graduation course and he was awarded a master’s in the early 1970s.
Alok Sgar IIT Professor Property (3 Curta and Bicycle).
- Alok Sagar IIT Professor Biographical Alok has lived with the tribals of Madhya Pradesh’s village for the last 33 years after he quit his job. It is quite similar to the clothes that tribals wear.
- The couple has an ordinary existence. Only three Kurtas are within the premises and bikes. They keep gathering seeds and then pass the seeds to other people.
- Alok fights for the rights and social and economic well-being of tribal people from the very beginning. They hope to end poverty alongside the tribals.
Alok Sagar IIT Professor Education
- Alok Sagar IIT Professor Biography – Local officials are suspected of Alok Sagar once during the Betul district election in Madhya Pradesh. He had pleaded with them to all quit Betul.
- The officers were shocked for a moment when he presented his degree before the officers. He was not your typical villager and was a former IIT professor at the time his arrest at the station of police.
Alok Sgar Riding a Bicycle, Teach Children
- Alok continues to ride his bicycle through his village. Their daily routine is teaching tribal children as well as tending to the plants. Before moving to Kochmahu village in Betul district was at Banda in Banda and Jamshedpur located in Uttar Pradesh.
Alok Sagar IIT Professor Biography — Alok Sagar left his comfortable profession to help the tribal communities of the southern state of Madhya Pradesh. Sagar has been working towards the development of the rural community members within Betul as well as Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh, for over 30 years.
Alok Sgar Early Life and Career
Alok Sagar, IIT Professor of Biography Sagar is in Delhi where he was an aspirant scholar in his university days. He earned his bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering at the famous IIT Delhi. The same institute offered a postgraduate program and he was awarded a master’s degree in the beginning of the 70s. Sagar left Delhi IIT to pursue his doctoral research in the United States. He was awarded the Ph.D. at the University of Houston in Texas. After his study overseas, Sagar returned home to India and became a part of the institute. He was an instructor in the department of Delhi IIT. Sagar was an instructor who taught for many students. Raghuram Rajan, our previous RBI Governor was among the students. Students considered him a role model and he served as an example to students.